Pilkonis Personality Studies: Background Information Questionnaire (BIQ)
This data package contains SPSS data and codebooks containing participant demographic information for several personality studies conducted by Paul Pilkonis 1990-2017.
- Validity in the Diagnosis of Personality Disorders ("Validity")
- Screening for Personality Disorders ("Screening")
- Interpersonal Functioning in Borderline Personality ("Interpersonal Functioning")
- Interpersonal Functioning and Emotion in Borderline Personality ("Emotion and Interpersonal Functioning")
- Interpersonal Functioning and Emotion in Borderline Personality ("Couples")
Data include self-reported demographic information, length of current relationship (couples), occupational status, income, sexual orientation, and educational attainment, as well as a checklist of common medical problems, medications and a list of individuals who live with the participant.
Note: The BIQ was changed slightly for each study. Each version is included, and variable lists included.
- 1990 - 2017
Notice and Disclaimer: Please note that the information in this catalog is provided as a courtesy, as is, and with no representations or warranties of any kind. When you contact the responsible individual(s) listed in each record, or, where applicable, access a data repository listed, you will be subject to terms and conditions required by the data custodian/data repository. The University of Pittsburgh does not attempt to judge the scholarly quality of the data referenced and relies on the judgment and research expertise of those who created and/or deposited it.