Pilkonis Personality Studies: Adult Attachment Ratings (AAR) / Adult Attachment Prototype Rating (AAPR)
This data package contains SPSS data and codebooks for the Adult Attachment Ratings (AAR) / Adult Attachment Prototype Rating (AAPR) assessment used in several personality studies conducted 1990-2017 by Paul Pilkonis.
- Validity in the Diagnosis of Personality Disorders ("Validity")
- Screening for Personality Disorders ("Screening")
- Interpersonal Functioning in Borderline Personality ("Interpersonal Functioning")
- Interpersonal Functioning and Emotion in Borderline Personality ("Emotion and Interpersonal Functioning")
- Interpersonal Functioning and Emotion in Borderline Personality ("Couples")
Data and codebooks are provided for each study listed above, as well as a fuller description of the AAR/AAPR assessments. For background demographic data on the participants in these studies, see the Related Dataset: Pilkonis Personality Studies: Background Information Questionnaire (BIQ).
- 1990 - 2017
Notice and Disclaimer: Please note that the information in this catalog is provided as a courtesy, as is, and with no representations or warranties of any kind. When you contact the responsible individual(s) listed in each record, or, where applicable, access a data repository listed, you will be subject to terms and conditions required by the data custodian/data repository. The University of Pittsburgh does not attempt to judge the scholarly quality of the data referenced and relies on the judgment and research expertise of those who created and/or deposited it.